Logo Design is one of our most popular requests! We would love to design the logo for your business, church, brand or organization. We offer various logo design packages (we can talk about your various needs, the options that you need to see and the variations, we can build custom packages for your project). Our most popular logo design package is the $200 design package.
With this package you receive 6 logos. You then choose one logo and give instructions on what changes you would like to see made to the logo (or what looks you would like to see). We revamp that one logo 6 more times with 6 different options. You then choose the logo you like the best and we are able to change colors to fit your vision/brand.
This package offers a nice variety of looks for the business or organization so that a decision can be reached on direction, style and image selection. You can take these logos to your team, family and even social media to figure out which logo is perfect for you. If you like we can actually get feedback for you from a Logo Feedback Group on Facebook from people of all different walks of life (this has helped many clients come to a decision).
If you do not have a design for your T-Shirts you can get this package for 6 designs as well. Thus for a full front print you would be able to get 6 different looks with text and images for you to select from. 6 designs. 1 revamp with 6 more variations of that design and then a final design would be selected.
If you are seeking a hand drawn, sketch and rendered design the process is different. There are various prices for different projects, all based off of estimated time to complete the drawing. The higher your budget the more detail and rendering is offered in your final product. We would set the budget at the beginning of the project and you would be warned and notified if a project is going to go over budget (we will work with you)!
In the inking stage it is important that we are not making large sweeping changed to the layout or body of your drawing. This is where we add the detail and rendering.
Finally we enter the coloring stage. We would work with you on color pallet and options. Please remember that for screenprinting, the more colors the more cost you have.
Here are some boundaries and terms for logos, design and illustration:
- Payment for your logo/design is due in full prior to the creation of your 6 logos. For illustration half of the budget is due prior to the sketch phase.
- Completion of the first 6 logos can take anywhere from 2 weeks to a month (revamps can take a week to 2 weeks) but we will work with you on a timetable. If you need your logo/design by a certain date please let us know at the beginning of the project. Illustrations generally take about a month to fully complete, but timetables can be adjusted to accommodate deadlines.
- If you do not reply within 4 weeks to a revamp or logo selection the project is done and any changes to the logo/design will occur at a hourly rate.
- We need to know what specific file types you will be needing at the beginning of your project. This will determine the method in which we create your design.
- Once the logo/design is completed we offer 3 different color variations. After the project is completed the colors can be changed at an hourly billable rate.
- Upon completion the logo is yours. You can use it on whatever you like. The particular fonts and design elements are not exclusive to you. If you are getting an illustration done upon completion of the project that illustration is yours. We do reserve the right to publish the artwork online, on social media and in printed material for portfolio purposes. If you do not wish for your project to be on online or on social media you must alert us to that prior to the creation of the design. We post many “work in process” images of projects we are working on to attract other customers. If you do not want your work appearing publicly (or if your project is a secret) we must know about this prior to the projects start.